Installation Guide for Trone Aquatina 1 & 2 Toilets
Trone toilets offer great features, but how do you install them? Depending on the model, each installation process can be different. That's why we're here to help! Read the trone installation guide below for detailed instructions on installing your Trone Aquatina I and Aquatina II toilets and getting them up and running in no time.
Installation Condition Requirements
- You need power supply along the wall near the toilet, and of course you are going to need water supply as well. Instead of it feeding into the toilet tank, you connect it to the bidet toilet’s undercarriage.
- Measure the distance from the closet flange centerline to the wall to get the rough-in.
- The water pressure should also be between 14.5 PSI (dynamic) and 108.78 PSI (static).
- The water supply temperature should be within 41 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The water inflow should also be greater than 18 liters (almost 5 gallons) per minute.
Step-By-Step Installation Guide
- Place the wax ring over your closet flange, making sure it's in the center, with the flange down.
- Install closet bolts.
- Remove the Aquatina Bidet Seat from the box by pulling firmly but gently upwards.
- Place the bidet seat across the toilet bowl and ensure it does not get in the way.
- Lift the entire toilet unit and place it over the wax ring. (We recommend having two people do this for balance because of the weight of the toilet).
- Ensure that the holes on the bottom are aligned with the Closet Bolts, and set the bowl in place.
- Secure the bowl by tightening the nuts using a ratchet wrench or a similar tool. (Do not over-tighten because it might crack the porcelain or base).
- Install the special angle valve into the tap water pipe.
- Connect the valve with the inlet hose and open it to check for water leakage.
- Hook the battery pack together.
- Lastly, Replace the bidet seat by lining up and inserting the seat pegs back into the designated holes.
For more detailed instructions for Trone installation, refer to the User Manual in your package or download it here.