If you're looking to install a Trone toilet, it's important to note that the installation process will vary depending on your specific model. But don't worry; we're here to assist you every step of the way!
To get your Trone Nobelet toilet up and running quickly and easily, read through the installation guide below for instructions.
Installation Condition Requirements
- You need a power supply along the wall near the toilet, and of course, you will also need a water supply. Instead of feeding into the toilet tank, you connect it to the bidet toilet's undercarriage.
- Measure the distance from the closet flange centerline to the wall to get the rough-in.
- The minimum static water pressure should be at least 40 psi, while the maximum should not exceed 80 psi.
- The minimum water flow should be more than 1.4 gallons per flush or 5.28 liters.
- A 115 V power GFCI receptacle should be within 4 feet of the plumbing system.
Installing The Water Valve
The valve included with your Trone toilet is not a tapered thread and needs one of the two options below:
Option #1: Retrofit with Water Supply Line (Easiest method)
- Turn off the toilet supply stop.
- Remove the existing 3/8" x 7/8" toilet supply tube.
- Attach the provided 3/8" x 1/2" braided faucet water supply line. (If the valve supplying your water isn't of 3/8" compression, you'll need to find a supply line that can fit on it and adjust it to 1/2" NPT.)
- Attach the provided valve stop to the faucet water supply line.
Option #2: Replumb Water Line Supply To PEX (Not Recommended without a professional)
- Turn the water off to the house.
- Remove your current toilet water supply valve.
- Adapt plumbing to ½" PEX either in the wall or outside.
- Crimp PEX swivel female adapter (provided) onto PEX.
- Attach the provided new valve.
Step-By-Step Trone Toilet Installation Guide
- Place the wax ring over the closet flange, ensuring that it's centered, with the flange down
- Then, install the closet bolts.
- Remove the electronic bidet seat by firmly pulling upwards on the back of the seat until it releases.
- Gently place the bidet seat across the toilet bowl, out of the way, as much as possible.
- Using two individuals, lift and set the entire electronic toilet bidet unit over the wax ring.
- Make sure to align the holes at the bottom of the bowl with the closet bolts already fixed in the closet flange.
- Once you've done that, gently put the bowl in place.
- Place the closet washers that are included over the closet bolts, and tighten the nuts by hand.
- Finally, use a ratchet wrench or a similar tool to secure the bowl by tightening the nuts alternately from side to side.
For more detailed instructions for Trone Nobelet installation, refer to the User Manual in your package or download it here.